CTAAFSC Reunion Day
DateOct 15, 2022
Event Starts11:00 AM
- Sat, Oct 15 / 2022 11:00 AM
The Central Texas African American Family Support Conference (CTAAFSC) Committee is pleased to invite you to the CTAAFSC Reunion Day. Our theme is Renew, Empower and Advocate for Lasting Change (#REALChange). This family reunion-styled event will take place on October 15, 2022, from 11am to 4pm at the Millennium Youth Entertainment Complex.
We are hosting this event to bring our community together to raise awareness for mental health, substance use disorders, and intellectual and developmental disabilities in the Black community.
The CTAAFSC Reunion Day event will have
- job fair
- exhibitors from organizations that provide mental health and social service in the community
- townhall meeting to discuss mental health and the state of the Black community in Central Texas
- entertainment and networking
- food and refreshments
- opportunity to promote the Central Texas African American Family Support Conference.
For more information: